- To send the necessary information to FILA to establish a file per National Federation of the wrestling coaches for seniors, juniors, on national and international levels, and mention their periods of availability for Technical Assistance Courses.
- To set up schools for coaches on all continents (in collaboration with the Technical Assistance Department) aiming at obtaining the FILA international coach licence.
- To propose to the Technical Department possible changes to the Wrestling Rules and to the Competition System.
- To select coaches to be assigned to the various courses within the framework of the Olympic Solidarity programme.
- To prepare all documentation concerning the education of wrestlers and coaches for publication.
- To prepare all the video documentation necessary to ensure the education of coaches in collaboration with the Television and Internet Department.
- To prepare a reward for the coach of the country whose wrestlers received less warnings and passivity at the World Championships.
- To organize the FILA Higher Schools for coaches per style. To propose places, dates and lecturers to the FILA President.
- To study all the rule modifications to be submitted to the London Congress that should stay in force for 4 or 8 years.
- To study all the technical issues submitted to FILA by the National Federations.
- To publish the annual statistics on the evolution of the various wrestling styles.
- To appoint the 8 best wrestlers of the year in each style.
Coaches Association Constitution
2013 Coaches Association Members
2012 Coaches Association Members
2011 Coaches Association Members