List of disciplinary sanctions
- To supervise the Federal Appeal Commission.
- To carry out investigations and to launch immediate inquiries on legal and disciplinary issues in which FILA could be considered as liable.
- To impose sanctions and fines towards members of National Federations for infringement of the FILA Regulations or the FILA Constitution.
- To carry out investigations and prepare the files for the FILA Bureau in the event of an appeal against disciplinary sanctions.
- To support the National Federations in disputes which might occur in their respective countries in disciplinary, legal, or criminal matters with their national authorities.
- To prepare a list of national lawyers currently working with National Federations and who could lend assistance to FILA.
- To publish a Code of Ethics for the Bureau members, coaches, referees and wrestlers in collaboration with the Directors of the Departments concerned.
- To see to the implementation of the Code of Ethics and relevant sanctions.