- To set up a file of doctors of all National Federations which are active on the international level.
- To appoint a FILA Medical Team for all Championships. This team will be in charge to see to the compliance with the sanitary rules, medical rules, etc.
- To publish regularly all the last innovations regarding medicine and the wrestlers’ health for the use of FILA Doctors.
- To write simple information on medicine and wrestler’s health for the use of the National Federations.
- To supervise the doping control at FILA Championships.
- To set up a group of experts to manage out fo competitions doping test.
- To ensure that FILA’s commitments towards WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) are complied with, and to prepare the required information for the FILA secretariat.
- To update the FILA Anti-Doping Regulations.
- To prepare a book on the prevention of injuries.
- To prepare a book on the prevention and damaging effects of doping.
International Journal of Wrestling Science - Vol. 2 March 2012