Engagement fees and FILA Licences
The FILA licence is mandatory for cadets, juniors and seniors wrestlers who take part in all competitions registered in the FILA calendar (Championships, Tournaments, Cups, Golden Grand Prix, Games, etc.). It is valid from the day it is purchased, until the 31st December of the current year. It insures athletes during all competitions registered in the FILA calendar and guarantees their medical expenses in case of an accident. In order to encourage athletes to take part in the end of the year competitions, the licences bought during competitions in November and December 2014 will be valid until 31st December, 2015. The athletes will receive a 2014 and a 2015 personal licence card.
The National Federations can buy licences
1. at FILA, payable by bank transfer,2. on line, payable by credit card,3. during the competition, payable cash.
1. PURCHASE OF LICENCES AT FILA / PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
You have two possibilities :
go to http://licencing.fila-wrestling.com and click on « licence purchase ». You will be able to register your athletes and FILA will send you an invoice. Your athletes’ licences will be confirmed on receipt of you payment
or send us
- the 2014 licence purchase form duly filled in
- one photo (if the athlete does not have one in the licence database)
- the copy of the athlete’s passport
- the copy of the annual medical certificate click here for a blank example
- the copy of your bank transfer.
All licences purchased without the requested document will not be taken into account.
2. ONLINE PURCHASE / PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Go to our site http://licencing.fila-wrestling.com. You can buy licences for juniors and seniors and pay them by credit card. The licences for cadets will be available online in June, 2014.
3. LICENCE PURCHASE DURING COMPETITIONS, PAYABLE CASH
On the occasion of the 2014 competitions, athletes who do not have a licence will have to buy it and pay it cash (competition price). In that case, its price is increased of 50%. The licences are sold by FILA Technical Delegates, Referees or Instructors, and each athlete will have to present :
The athlete will have to pay, and will receive a receipt. If one of the three above-mentioned documents is missing, the athlete will have to buy a temporary licence, valid only for the competition. In that case, the athlete will receive, after payment, an authorization to take part in the concerned competition, and he/she will have to buy another licence for his/her next competition.
PRICE OF LICENCES AND ENGAGEMENT FEES
Price of the licences for Cadets
Price of the licences for Juniors & seniors
- licences bought at FILA and paid by bank transfer : CHF 50.- (or the equivalent in € or in US$ depending on the rate of the day)
- licences bought online (possible from June 2014) : CHF 53.-
- licences bought during competitions (temporary or for the year) : CHF 75.- or US$ 100.- or € 75.-
- licences bought at FILA and paid by bank transfer: CHF 100.- (or the equivalent in € or in US$ depending on the rate of the day)
- licences bought online: CHF 103.- or the equivalent rate of the day in US$ or €
- licences bought during competitions (temporary or for the year) : CHF 150.- or US$ 200.- or € 150.-
- FILA banking details
An engagement fee of CHF 100.- (Euros 85.- / US$ 120.-) will be collected by the organiser for each athlete who takes part in the following competitions :
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT ?
If an accident occurs during a competition entered in the FILA calendar, the insured athlete has 48 hours to fill in an accident claim. This can be done online from our IMSSA insurer. Please click here link to IMSSA website. The Member login is FILA, and the password (4 digits) is mentioned at the back of each licence cards.
This can also be done by fax : please fill in the two forms hereunder, have them signed, and send them by fax to +41 26 921 8006.
In case of an emergency, you can call +41 26 921 80 01