An entry/engagement fee of CHF 100.- (or US$ 120.- or Euros 100.-) per wrestler must be paid cash to the organizer at the time of the accreditation at the following competitions :
- Cadet World Championships,
- Junior World Championships,
- Senior World Championships,
- Junior World Cups,
- Senior World Cups,
- Senior Continental Championships,
- Olympic Games qualifying Tournaments.
RENEWAL OF LICENCES
In December 2012, we sent to all our National Federations their list of 2012 athletes with a FILA licence. Please tick the names of the athletes who wish to renew their licence for 2013 and send us the list back with the following documents :
- The 2013 financial report for renewal of licences
- The athlete's annual medical certificate (here is a blank example)
- The copy of the bank transfer.
NEW LICENCE PURCHASE
National Federations who wish to buy new licences will have to fill in the following documents :
and send it back to FILA with :
- the photo of each ahlete
- the passport copy of each athlete
- the copy of the bank transfer.
Attention ! Licences for cadets cannot be bought online anymore, but to FILA (with bank transfer) or at the competition.
The 2013 junior and senior licences can be purchased online. Please follow the instructions mentioned in the "Guidelines" on the homepage :
Upon receipt of documents and payment, FILA will send to National Federations their athletes'licence card. New licence holders will also receive their International wrestler’s book which must be filled in and kept updated.
Note: Renewal of licences or new licence purchases without the athlete’s passport copy will not be considered.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF EMERGENCY?
If an accident occurs during a competition entered in the FILA calendar, the insured athlete has 48 hours to fill in and fax the two forms hereunder to the insurance company IMSSA at +41 26 921 8006.